What are the requirements to join?
St John Ambulance Mid North Coast Division is always looking for committed volunteers to join. Before you can join however, there are some simple requirements you must meet:
- National Police Check and Working with Children Check
- Possess a current HLTAID0011 Provide First Aid Certificate. We offer a clinical training pathway to all our volunteers.
- Be aged 18+
- Contribute a minimum of 60 hours through events and activities during the year, but this may vary depending on the role.
- Be medically fit to carry out your duties. Our volunteers need to be fit and able to perform tasks relevant to their role, particularly around events and training. As a clinical member you will be required to complete an annual fitness test of 5 minutes of CPR. If you have physical limitations but would still like to volunteer, please contact our Member Support Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Agree to observe the Policies and Practices by which Event Health Service members are bound.
Our Member Support Team can also help you with your application:
- Phone: 02 9745 8787
- Email: email@example.com